Monday, October 29, 2012

Welcome to The Jungle

After a longgggg time of making plan, finally last week I went to the Taman Safari with my Prox, Abram, and Faiz. We had so much fun! We tried various attractions  but too bad we didn't go to the circus because the show was already over... Soyong and Wirda didn't come with us, wish you were there, babies! Anyway, enjoy these pictures! :-)





si ganteng numpang foto... (i mean that handsome tiger!)


We have to admit if we always freaked out whenever this thing happened, yes?



Partner in crime!






How i love zeeebraaaa





 


My fav ride.. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw Faiz's panic face *lol*


Last but not least.. I love you all, Prox! xox

2 comments:

  1. Aah its been a long time since the last time i went there.. I love the shots btw! Want to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete