Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Future, Future, and Future.


Hey Everyone!
My school held a campus tour for grade 12 yesterday. We went to several universities in Jakarta and Bandung. From this activity, I strongly believe if none of them attached my heart. Yea, I know my final decision wouldn't change. I will choose fashion design major! :)

But... *drumroll*

My age don't frickin meet the age requisite. :)

I need to find a good intensive fashion course in Jakarta! There are places like bunka, esmod, LPTB Budihardjo, La Salle, and others but I don't know which one is the best! I have no idea.. If you readers have any thoughts about best fashion school around Jakarta please let me know!

These photos were taken about 2 days ago, thanks to my sis for taking these photos! I will always love youuu *crossfinger*











I love this pair so much! 



Thanks to moi lovely sister, Bunga! 


Top : Forever21
Bottom : Unbranded
Shoes: Tory Burch
Necklace : Gem Pearls Lombok












7 comments:

  1. Nice!
    follow me here:
    http://asilosofy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt and necklace!
    Lasalle is good and famous in arts. But I think the best design school in Sg is Raffles. NAFA also ok. I have no idea about fashion schools around Jkt. Hehe :)



    aboutrosalindng.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful skirt and pearl necklace <3

    ReplyDelete