Sunday, March 31, 2013

Wild Wild West


I am frustaattteeeedddd!

Final examination is only like 15 days away yet i still haven't nailed so  many materials..  School ending in no time and i will surely miss high school.. I've been spending like 1 months without hanging out with friends too often..  I go home from school, get some exercise,  study for exam, and sleep. My routines these days.. kinda bored actually but i hope i will graduate with a good score!

I am so into sweet grunge looks lately.. and also i am in lovvveeee with nude, and another soft colour.. I am using smokey pallete from make up forever in this look. I used my home-made eye shadow base. A nice rescue item when you have no time to buy your eyeshadow base,actually! It works for me and i think i will make the tutorial soon.. :)

ps: School ending means prom is only days away! I tried to lose weight but my body won't let me be skinnier.. Please comment if you have any losing weight tips! :(

have a nice day, ladies!
xo














1 comment:

  1. so do I! final examination is closer.
    I ♥ your necklace and pants :))

    ps: you don't need to lose your weight

    putripasaribu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete