Monday, December 24, 2012

I know it's early but Merry Christmas everyone!

Personally, i don't celebrate xmas reminding I'm a moslem. But i always love the spirit of christmas! Beautiful lights everywhere, good music, lovely sights, who doesn't love it anyway? Sometimes i wish my hometown could have white christmas.. Oh, and i also love the family trip. Every xmas holiday my family do a family trip to somewhere we never been to. Last xmas i spent xmas eve under rome sky. And I'm planning to go to Macau and Hong Kong this christmas!

Speaking about trip, i went ice skating with my prox. We spent our time nicely! And i am in LOVE with the mall's decoration. It reminds me of Grindelwald! The most beautiful village in Swiss! I wish i could turn back the time.. i miss europe, like, fricken much!















The amazing grindelwald


No comments:

Post a Comment